Had a life-changing experience teaching English in Costa Rica? Volunteered for the flood relief clean-up? Collected toiletries for a homeless shelter? Walked a 5K to fundraise for breast cancer?
It doesn’t matter what service experience you have -- The Center for Civic Engagement's “SERVICE SIGHTINGS” PHOTO COMPETITION is meant to recognize, share, and present your amazing contributions to the entire Binghamton campus!
HOW DO I ENTER? 3 EASY STEPS:
STEP 1: JOIN US TODAY
Post your photo onto the wall of our Facebook fanpage with a short caption about the story behind your photo. Please include “Service Sightings Photo Competition” as the subject, with your name, year, major and B-mail address in the caption so we can contact you for prizes!
Each participant is restricted to submitting 1 photo every week.
STEP 2: GET YOUR FRIENDS TO "LIKE" YOUR PHOTOS
TWO WINNERS will be selected every other week: one based on the highest number of Facebook “Likes” and one based on CCE judgment.
STEP 3: WIN THE COMPETITION
* Winning photo will be published on our weekly e-newsletter
* Winning photo will be published on the CCE Website (binghamton.edu/cce), Facebook (facebook.com/ccebinghamton) , and Pinterest (pinterest.com/ccebinghamton).
*Winning photo and student group/students will have a feature in the CCE Blog, "Updates from the Field" (http://www2.binghamton.edu/cce/blog/).
* The CCE will display the photos outside the CCE Office (LSG 548) and our tabling at the New Union
* An opportunity to enhance your resume
* An opportunity to promote your student group and highlight your hard work
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN OUR COMPETITION TODAY!
Last week's winning photo comes to us from Brian Barrett and the Service Learning Floor in Hinman College! Congratulations!